Saturday 25 April 2015

We found love

Hello readers! At this time we have done a very interesting and useful work.

The project consisted in choosing a music video in English, subtitling it and translating the subtitles into different languages; minimum two, Basque or Spanish. For that, we had made an account in a program called Dotsub and we studied how to use it. We could do this work in pairs or individually and I decided to do the work individually.

I think that this project is very useful because in my case, I didn't know any program to subtitle and translate videos and now, I can use it whenever. I have enjoyed it because the video music was chosen by me and I like it a lot.


The song and the video I have chosen is called "We found love", maybe you know this song because Rihanna, the singer  is famous all around the world. The song is by Rihanna but is featured with Calvin Harris. I have chosen the video and the song because its meaning is very nice and the video is perfect. I have subtitled the video in 10 languages; Spanish, English, Basque, Italian, Chinese, Czech, German, Greek, Russian and Arabic.

As I said, Rihanna is very famous all around the world. This singer was born in 1988 in Barbados, but now she lives in USA. Her music styles are pop, dance, dubstep, dancehall, reggae, rhythm and blues & soul and she has collaborated with many other famous singers such as Kanye West, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, etc. Her discography history is great, but my favorite songs of Rihanna are Umbrella, Man down, I love the way you lie, Te amo, Cheers and You da one.

Here is the project, I hope you'll enjoy it


No comments:

Post a Comment