Monday 22 December 2014


Hi readers!! How are you?


The last work we have been doing in the ICT's class is the creation of a scheme or mind map, using an online program called Mind 42. Is a page to do mind maps free, you can include notes, pictures, links to different web pages, you can play with different colors, etc.

Firstly, we have chosen a topic, the one we like more or the one we think it is more interesting. I have chosen the Champions League 2014-2015 because I like football so much. Then, following the instructions published by our teacher in the blog LaskoICTs, I have developed a complete mind map, composed by different font size and colors and also with diversity of information.

In my opinion, this program is an interesting tool that gives facilities to our work of studying, and when you are developing the scheme and coping the information, it helps you memorizing the events and dates too. Is very useful to do mind maps, you can do mind maps for example to study social sciences, to summarize the information if you have a lot and also you can share with your friends or export it as a PDF file. So, personally I can say that the program Mind 42, has helped me a lot.

Here you have the result of my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment